This home is a ‘flip’ in the heart of Wilmington featuring 4 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. Our very own David Barker designed the space which was formerly two separate rooms! What a great use of space with white cabinets and banquette seating, pantry storage, angled cabinets and deep drawers. There’s even enough room that the new owners would have room for a small portable island if they wanted one.
Kitchen Remodel with White Cabinets and Banquette Seating Project Details
Design and installation: David Barker – 50 Lakes Cabinet Design
Cabinets: Fabuwood – White Shaker
Countertop: Quartz – Solid Concepts
What we love about this kitchen
- The large open feeling of the kitchen and dining space that opens into the living room
- Full wall of cabinetry on the refrigerator wall including a pantry with rollouts and wine rack
- Deep drawers and angled cabinet to maximize the storage space
- Banquette seating with hidden storage
- The contrast between the bright white cabinets and the hardwood flooring
As you can see from this project, we take our cue from our customers and model our designs and projects to fit your needs. Learn more about our Cabinet Design and Installation Services.